Future CEO Camp is a FREE week-long summer camp that empowers youth to launch a startup of their own and get a head start on their economic opportunities. Campers will learn concepts of wealth building, financial literacy, and social entrepreneurship. The 50 selected Future CEO Campers, ages 10-18, will have the chance to pitch for prize rewards at the finale of camp.
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided to campers.
This years program will run Monday, July 24, 2023 - Friday, Jul 28, 2023 from 8am- 4pm. The pitch competition will be held on Saturday, July 29, 2023 from 10am - 1pm.
- Students must be a resident within the Tulsa county region
- Students must be enrolled in a middle or high school in Tulsa county, and entering grade 6- 12 in August/ September of 2023
- Students must have an interest in entrepreneurship and learning more on how they can start a business
How to Apply
- Adults must complete the online application on behalf of the students
- There will be one to two short essay questions for the student to complete.
- Applications will close April 30, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM, so apply now.
How are Future CEOs Selected?
The Build in Tulsa team will review applicant materials on a first come, first serve basis, and will decide which students will be accepted based on entrepreneurial interest. Depending on volume of applications, we may conduct brief interviews with the child and a parent/guardian.